Skip to main content

Random jokes 4

*_Oya laff small_*
😀😀😀😀😀😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
So Because The Doctor Asked You To Change Ur
Drinking Habit, U Now Drink Beer With Spoon.
You will nor kill me o
M trying to hold ma faint
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
A friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to go to
London... See question!!
who wants to stay in this Nigeria where
1. Fowls rape themselves
2. Exam questions come out before the proposed
examination date
3. Bigger Banana are cheaper while smaller ones are
expensive
4. You buy Suya 100 Naira and when you get home,you
realise the Aboki sold Onions 70 Naira and meat 30
Naira
5. Garri is more expensive than Noodles.. Try drinking
the Garri for 20 Days straight,Falz Glasses will be small
size compared to your own
6. You get Pirated Yoruba movie and you get home to
see Bruce Lee(Enter the Dragon Part 1)
7. Ghosts in nollywood fear cars when crossing the road because They don't want to die again
If you advice me to stay in Nigeria ehn! Hmmmmmmmn
just dnt let me talk!!!!!
People are just too wicked Shaa, how can I asked my
friend to turn on his hotspot for me and he said he
has deleted it. Lemme faint on a mat
I was struggling with my biology practical when one
slay
queen asked, "please is earthworm a wild animal???"
Chai!!! Our lecturer has fainted, security officer has
fainted
too, we are now fainting according to our matric
number,
ah just dey wait for my turn buh I don't want to faint on floor buh d security man fainted on ma own table nah
I'm not saying i hate my ex, am just saying that if i find her in hospital on life machine. I would unplug the machine and charge my phone. lol500fv500fv
That Awkward moment......... When u are laffin so hard with ur crush.... Den a HEAVY CATARRH jump out of ur nose...😂😂😂😂
FADALURD TAKE MY SOUL😂😂😂.
Android fones can be so annoying.how do I explain it? , I just received a notification now that my bible app needs update, pls wat does d bible need update for? Has Adam eaten another apple?
IPhone 7s earpiece is N67,000. My question is this...... will I be able to hear angel Micheal testing the trumpet two days before rapture??.
# TroubleMaking is when you are in a canoe in
the middle of a river, and you now start
singing "Mami water power, powerless
power..."
When you take a girl to ATM she will start apologizing for things she hasn't Done.
"Honey am sorry for shouting at you next week" 😂😂😂😂😂
When I get a Whatsapp Message asking me to forward it to
10 people or I die in 7 days. I close the message and wait for
death to come.
U are 33 year old and ur role model is emmanuella; can't u see the devil is using ur life to play naira bet?😂😂😂
I am just too bored so I don't want to laugh alone...😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻😃😃😃😃😃😃
Nobody says u shouldn't be fat.
 But please be fat and rich. Don't come and squeeze people inside Keke  and still pay 50 Naira 😂😂😂😂😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Admit it u don't come here for hunting?

Jon was excited about his new rifle and wanted to try it out, so he went bear hunting. He spotted a small black bear and shot it. There was then a tap on his shoulder and he turned round to see a larger black bear. The black bear said "You've got two choices, I either maul you to death or we have sex." Jon decided to bend over. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Jon soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip, found the black bear, and shot it. Immediately, there was another tap on his shoulder. This time a big brown bear stood right next to him. The brown bear said, "That was a huge mistake, Jon. You've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we'll have rough sex." Again, Jon thought it was better to comply. Although he survived, it was several months before Jon finally recovered. Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the brown bear and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then

You don't need atomic bomb to destroy any nation

At the entrance gate of a university in South Africa the following message was posted for contemplation: *"Destroying any nation does not require the use of atomic bombs or the use of long range missiles. _It only requires lowering the quality of education and allowing cheating in the examinations by the students._"* Patients die at the hands of such doctors. Buildings collapse at the hands of such engineers. Money is lost at the hands of such economists & accountants. Humanity dies at the hands of such religious scholars. Justice is lost at the hands of such judges... *"The collapse of education is the collapse of the nation."* We need to inculcate d spirit of quality education in our children.

ZUMA'S STATUE

I love this piece. The writer is a good Bible student Written by Adakole Emmanuel J. ROCHAS chapter 6 vs 1-21 AN ACCOUNT OF THE KING'S GRAVEN IMAGE 1. And it came to pass that a certain Governor from the East by the name Rochas the son of Okorocha who ruleth over the province of Imo, sent a messenger to the kingdom of the Southern country of Africa. 2. And he said to the messenger, in this manner shall ye speak to the king, "long live the king! thou art highly favoured in the the eyes of my Governor, even among the people of the province of Imo, therefore come this day to meat in my kingdom that though mayest be honoured" 3. And the messenger did according to the words of the Governor. 4. And it came to pass that the king of the Southern country of Africa by the name, Jacob the son of Zuma, entered into the province of Imo, even into the city of Oweri, the dwelling place of the Governor. 5. And Rochas the son of Okorocha made a great feast and prepared a banquet